If you have any questions, please contact us by filling out the contact form below. Otherwise, you are also very welcome to call or write to us.
At Sportsgear ApS we make reservations for any errors in our stated prices. Furthermore, we reserve the right to change prices without prior consent. Reservations are made for sold out items.
Sportsgear receives payment by VISA-Dankort, VISA, VISA Electron, Mastercard, Bank Transfer. The payment will only be deducted from your account when the item is shipped. All amounts are in DKK. Danish kroner and incl. VAT. Reservations are made for price errors and sold out / discontinued goods.
We ship to all of Denmark. Shipping prices from 55 kr. Goods will be delivered at the delivery address stated on the order or to your nearest parcel shop.
We do not deliver abroad and not to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Your goods will be shipped by Post Nord, GLS or DAO.
NOTE: If there is no space at the delivery point, the package will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified. If any problems occur, contact customer service.
Sports Gear strives to deliver on all business days and with a delivery time of between 2-10 business days. In some cases, however, this may be exceeded. In case the order for the item has to be pressed, the delivery time can also be exceeded.
A 2-year warranty is granted under the Purchase Act. Our right of complaint applies to defects in material and / or fabrication. You can have the item repaired, exchanged, money returned or discounted depending on the specific situation.
The complaint does not apply to errors or damage done by incorrect handling of the product / service.
You must advertise in "reasonable time" after you discover the defect / error.
Sportsgear ApS will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
When returning, complaining and using the right of withdrawal, send to:
No shipments are received per.
Sportsgear ApS will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
No parcels will be sent on demand.
In case of reimbursement, please provide bank details in the form of account number and account number so that the agreed amount can be transferred. This information can be disclosed without risk by mail or other electronic form, as it is not sensitive information and will only be used for our refund.
14 days full return policy is given for goods purchased in our webshop.
The period is calculated from that day:
- Where you receive the order.
- Gets the last item in physical possession when it comes to an agreement on several different items, ordered in one order, but delivered individually or in several batches.
- Gets the last lot, or last part in physical possession, when it comes to the agreement of delivery of goods consisting of several lots / parts.
- The first item in physical possession when it comes to regular delivery of goods over a specified period.
You will have to pay return costs yourself.
Cancellation must be notified to us within 14 days of purchase and from the cancellation you must return within 14 days after the shipment. The notification must be given per. email at Support@sportsgear.dk. In the message you must clearly indicate that you want to use your right of withdrawal. If you want to send the item back to us, you can do so:
You cannot undo it simply by denying receipt of the item without giving clear notice at the same time.
Goods except the right of withdrawal
The following item types are not included in the right of withdrawal:
- Goods that are manufactured to the consumer's specifications or have a distinct personal touch. For example, print on clothes.
- Sealed items that are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons and where the seal is broken after delivery
- Goods that, due to their nature, are inextricably mixed with others upon delivery
- Items where the seal is broken
- Non-financial services rendered if the provision of the service commences with the consumer's prior express consent and acknowledgment that the right of withdrawal shall cease when the service is fully completed
- Delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium if the performance has begun with the consumer's prior express consent and acknowledgment that he / she thereby loses his right of withdrawal
- Newspapers, magazines or magazines, except for subscription agreements for such publications
- Contracts concluded at a public auction
- Items that deteriorate or become obsolete quickly
You must return your order without undue delay and within 14 days of using your cancellation right. You must bear the direct costs of return. Upon return, you are responsible for ensuring that the item is properly wrapped. You must attach a copy of the order confirmation. The expedition goes faster if you also fill out and attach our Cancellation Form.
You carry the risk of the goods from the time of delivery of the goods until we have received the return.
We do not receive parcels sent by mail. COD.
Returns the item
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the goods due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and manner of operation of the goods. In other words, you can try the item as if you tried it at a physical store.
If the item is tried in addition to that described above, it is considered used. Which means that when you cancel the purchase, you will only receive part or none of the purchase amount, depending on the merchandise value at the time of receipt - of the return. Therefore, in order to receive the full purchase amount, you must try the item without actually using it.
If you cancel your purchase, you will of course receive the amount you paid back to us. In the event of any impairment for which you are liable, this amount will be deducted.
By using the cancellation right, all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding any additional costs arising from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest form of standard delivery we offer), will be refunded, without undue delay and within 14 days of the date on which we received notice of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Repayment will be made with the same payment method you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise.
We may withhold the amount of refund until we have received the item, unless you have provided documentation before returning it.